2/16/12

/perfection/

Omg omg Mello gave me a holy inscription
He's this roleplay account on Tumblr and and he gave me my life story in songs okay okay

Opening Credits:  Monochrome no kiss (Kuroshitsuji)
Waking Up: Born this way (Lady Gaga)
First Day At School: Let your soul be your pilot (Matthew Morrison)
Falling In Love: Toxic (Local H)
Fight Song: Perfect (Hedley)
Breaking Up:  Someone like you (Adele)
Life’s OK: Big Girls Don’t Cry (Fergie)
Getting Back Together: Glad you came (The Wanted)
Wedding:  Im yours (Jason Mraz)
Birth of Child: You’ll be in my heart (Phil Collins)
Final Battle: Hero (Enrique Iglesias) Seriously, this just made me cry :’(
Death Scene: Bring me to Life (Evanescence)
Funeral Song: Our last Summer (ABBA)
End Credits: Im alive (Becca)
And so I've just been listening through it happily. I only just got to the end, and DO YOU KNOW WHAT I REALIZED?!
Monochrome no Kiss is Kuroshitsuji's opening theme.
I'm Alive is the ending theme.
OMG.
DUDE.
MY LIFE IS THE BEST LIFE EVER
I LOVE IT ;u;

Also I knew eight of these songs.
Eight.
I'm glad Mello and I have similar tastes.
I like this Mello.

Bring Me to Life is also thrillingly ironic.

You'll Be In My Heart makes no sense, but I love it.

Just okay. I'm happy. I'm going to flaunt this. And I'll come back and remember it someday.

THAT'S ALL.

And because I love Mello so much, here's the link to his blog.

http://k33hl.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment