2/7/12

This time it's just funny.

I didn't get to take my driver's test today, either, and I found that quite funny; the thought of explaining the situation to my friends made me burst out laughing. XD This is the third failed attempt, but this time it wasn't due to not being able to find my social security card or the ridiculous facility not being open on Monday; this time it was because I have a "medical condition that can cause me to temporarily lose consciousness." Wheeeee. So they gave us a form, which we took to my doctor, and we'll get a call from the doctor when she actually fills it out. My mum's estimating we'll have it back on Thursday.

At least this time we still have some bananas left, though, so I think it'll be okay. I might not need them, though; I'm hoping my nerves will have burned themselves out after three days of anticipating the test. But eh. ^^;

A number of interesting things happened today other than that, anyway, so I'll go ahead and list them all.

1. My baby sister was awake at five-thirty in the morning for some reason.
2. I was awake too. I like waking up early.
3. There's a lot of pretty people at our DMV.
4. Yellow-green is actually a sort of soothing color.
5. I have a lot of things on my to-do list.

  • Get Dragon Soul published.
  • Finish all my other stories.
  • Catch up on reading stuff on Twig
  • Become fluent in Japanese.
  • Develop my own language.
  • Gain more creativity.
  • Move to Japan.
  • Get a job.
  • Get a phone.
  • And a digital camera.
  • Wash the chopsticks sitting lonesomely on my desk.
  • Make an actual profile (for more than one website :P). 
  • Play (and beat) every Zelda game ever.
  • Cut my hair. :D
  • Have a fangirl.
  • Mail a pair of letters (one accompanied by a box full of awesome stuff) to two of my grandmothers.
  • Get married.
  • Answer all my PMs and emails.
  • Develop a way to type that involves nothing but a USB gamepad.
  • Draw more often.
  • Finish rereading the Inheritance cycle.
  • Give people the benefit of the doubt and don't overanalyze stuff.
  • Figure out what to name my Tumblr when I make one tomorrow. HONESTLY, WHAT THE HECK DO I NAME IT.
  • etc~
6. My sister, Annabelle, said to me today, "I'm gay Link! I love gay Link! He's so cool!" o_o
7. My other sister, Samantha, found volume 1 of Naruto on my shelf. She's actually reading it, and she actually recognizes Sasuke. <3 I'm proud of her.
8. Eh I don't have anything else to say.

I'm going to try not to worry about all my irrelevant rambling anyway because like I told a dear friend of mine recently, I feel better when I just say what I want to say rather than worrying about it or its wording or anything like that. So, HELLO PUBLISH BUTTON.

2 comments:

  1. You should name your tumblr Lfindsanegg. Or um... cheesemakestheworldgoround. Or cheeseL. Or LxShadowxcheese. Or goldiloxroxmysox.

    Also I like how you said you had nothing to say just to get to number eight.

    AND I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN DRIVE SOON ;~;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lfindsanegg. Omg. I do love that title. I ALREADY MADE MY TUMBLR but I need to, like, save these names because they are lovely.

    Hehe I appreciate the appreciation <3 AND I DO LOVE EIGHT, YOU KNOW

    Me too. Me too. XD But eh, eventually!

    ReplyDelete