2/8/12

beauty is everywhere

You know what's a beautiful word?
Cacography.
It means bad handwriting or spelling, and I'm just so thrilled that there's even a word for something like this. X3 I really hope I'll have the opportunity to use it someday. I could pull it on my family next time I read my younger siblings' papers in front of them or something. It'd be so fun.

Something else that's beautiful is my adorable dog. She looks so sweet when she dozes in my room. ;n;


My (relatively) clean floor is another beautiful thing. I mean, as you can see, it's sort of a meh color (at least a color I find meh). XD But for some reason I find it so lovely when the floor is actually clean. And despite the four things you see on it in this picture, well, it really is cleaner than usual, and I love it.

Aki is beautiful too. She's been working on her cosplay today, and the major parts of her Link cosplay is mostly done. :'DD There was so much beauty in the picture she sent me, with the different parts of it laid out on the floor and just asdfghjkl. Link. She's gonna be Link.

Cosplay in general is just something I adore. I'm not going to go into my philosophical thoughts about it because I honestly haven't bothered to make any; I just love the concept, and it's really asdfghjkling fun to take a sewing machine and a pile of fabric and turn it into a recognizable piece of a beloved character's wardrobe.

My dear Sophistication is another beautiful thing. c': I got a gift in the mail from her today: Looking for Alaska. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO READ THIS BOOK FOR A LONG TIME. (Sophi, if you're reading this, I already thanked you via IM, but all the same, thank youuuuuuuu. <3)

Tumblr is pretty beautiful, too. I made my own today, and it feels fantastic because I've been looking forward to this moment for a few weeks now. ^-^ I have no clue what I'm going to do with it (or myself) now that I have it, though. I suppose the only thing to do is try and keep the small streak of schoolwork-related productivity I've built while continuing to enjoy myself in life. Maybe I can even find a new way to reward myself if I keep up with the productivity . . . that could be fulfilling. Hmm hmmm hmmmm. I'll have to decide what, though.

Sophie is also beautiful because she . . . science. Oh my.
Sophie: shadow is a lovely girl
Sophie: with an excited personality
Sophie: perpetually amazed by the world
Sophie: at room temperature, she is naturally above all normal atomic levels
Sophie: she is a full 7, right before the stable 8
Sophie: prone to change, easy to react
Sophie: malleable, colourful
Sophie: dark, but always in light
Sophie: since SH reacts very easily
Sophie: it is often in the form of SHL
Sophie: (reacting with L, obviously)
Sophie: ionic compound, that
/abbreviated chat log
I sort of love science.

HECK I'M DONE TALKING. THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL, LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT.

5 comments:

  1. this is all so freaking beautiful and that's all i can say because it just is. and Sophie's science is pulchritudinous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm glad you think so <3 AND YES. YES IT IS.
    Pulchritudinous is a really difficult word for me though. :D I keep wanting to spell it pulchitudinous. But then I remember there's an 'r' in there and it's like WHERE DO YOU GO HUH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm beautiful just for being Link? :'D Such a low bar to reach for, I think I will jump over it!

    I will also be an awesome writer/artist person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AN AWESOME WRITER AND ARTIST AND LINK
    OMG
    AKI YOU ARE AMAZING

    ReplyDelete